Job Title: Project Manager: Hamburg - Barclaycard - €45k
Job Location: Hamburg
Salary/Pay Rate: €45k
Role: German Speaking Project Manager – Up to €45k
Location : Hamburg, Germany
In-house Agency - Financial Services Client
We have an exciting new Project Manager role for a new team being built in Hamburg for one our agency clients. They provide dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of the client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution. You will be the first point of call for all briefs and new business. You will help shape a brand new team onsite at their offices.
About the role:
This is an integrated role, involving the end-to-end oversight and management of key marketing initiatives, delivering work across multiple channels and supporting different client stakeholders. You will be an experienced hybrid account handler / project manager used to working with big brands.
You should be commercially savvy when managing budgets, timings and projects, working with clients to forecast upcoming work and providing clear and transparent lines of communication. You will have a proven track record of driving multiple complex projects forward in a timely fashion. You should have a meticulous attention to detail with excellent communications skills at all levels with both German and English language skills. You will be responsible for the smooth running of projects and the day-to-day management of the account.
- An experienced account/project handler with 5+ years agency experience in similar role
- Fluent writing and speaking in German. Ability to speak and write in English is an asset
- Experience managing multiple projects of at least £20k in value across multiple platforms.
- Solid experience of overseeing project budget management and scheduling – estimating, timings, costs and invoicing.
- Strong track record of managing external client relationships.
- Technical competence and understanding of the creative process/ working within a creative environment.
- The role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question clients along the process and collaborate with other teams when needed.
- Experience working on financial services accounts is beneficial.
- This role specifically will focus on B2C marketing and internal communication initiatives.
- They are open to meeting candidates who are looking for a 4-5 day work week with the option of working reduced hours (30-40 hour work week).
Full spec and client details available on application. Due to the high response we receive we are only able to contact those shortlisted.