Vitamin T is currently in search of a Account Coordinator for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a 4 month temp role that could be converted to permanent!
The account manager assistant will collaborate with key players on the account team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. This role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with clients and communicating with internal production team to keep projects on track. The ideal candidate is a “foodie” with very strong writing and communication skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for an adaptable, highly productive self-starter with a positive attitude and creative energy. Must have familiarity with both traditional and digital marketing and any social media knowledge is a huge plus.
- Manage and assist lead account managers with project plans, timelines and deliverables in a deadline-driven business
- Develop strong relationships with clients and facilitate their daily requests
- Work closely with art directors and production staff to create appropriate content based on client goals
- Collaborate and provide feedback to editing and proofreading team to ensure all client deliverables are fulfilled accurately
- Coordinate advertising for various print and digital publications
- Support business development initiatives and participate in team brainstorm sessions and production meetings
- Social media strategy and asset management support
- Organizational and administrative work as needed
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards