Our agency client with an outstanding reputation in the non-profit space is seeking a midlevel copywriter to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a "storyteller" who is adept at articulating the stories of non-profit and advocacy organizations in a variety of formats. This is a client-facing role with an excellent opportunity to create work that gets produced and utilized by revered institutions.
- Write and edit copy across multiple formats and lengths, including web, social, print, radio, video
- Build positive internal and client relationships
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and bring your ideas!
- 3+ years of content writing experience
- Experience writing copy for digital and print
- Long and short-form writing examples in a variety of formats including blogs, social, website as well print and digital
- Solid editing and proofreading capabilities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
** Interested candidates should respond with relevant writing samples!