An interesting and exciting opportunity has arisen with my client within an out of home media specialist. You will have experience operating at Account Manager level and will have an opportunity to operate across a wide-ranging business.
You will be :
• Familiar with the strategy and objectives of your main accounts
• Pro-actively contribute to growing the client and agency business
• Take responsibility for coordinating your campaigns from start to finish
• Utilise in house systems on a regular basis ensuring they are kept up to date with all the latest planning information and campaign status
• Manage the relationship and communication across your account portfolio so all relevant team members are kept abreast of all developments
• Establish a regular dialogue with relevant agency personnel and develop strong relationships
• Develop strong relationships with key media owner contacts
• Contribute to the training and development of Executives within your team and the wider company and look at new ways of servicing the needs of clients and agencies within the portfolio
• The Business and Client Directors will delegate tasks directly to you. You are able to delegate these tasks to Executives (if within their capabilities) but, must ensure that expectations are met by your business and Client Directors and workloads / development is monitored by yourself
• Support your Business and Client Directors in key client reports and weekly figure updates if required
• Endeavor to pro-actively grow and develop clients’ business
• Prepare post-campaign analysis and present quarterly updates and new insights
• Develop and grow industry knowledge through attendance of internal and external training programmes
• Have a thorough understanding and utilise all tools and systems, e.g. TGI, Touchpoints 3⁄4 and route. Ensure Executives are utilising tools and help to train them where applicable
• Ensure all insight is read and incorporated into planning process where applicable
• Ensure all planning templates are being used - planning schematic, proposals, buying reviews/PCAs, site tour documents
• Understand philosophy and SBU's offerings and communicate them appropriately
If this sounds like an exciting position then please apply.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.