Full-time, Temp to Perm (6 months)
Oversee and assist in implementing all regions’ marketing activities including communications, collateral materials, advertising, web site changes, and promotions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review all incoming Marketing Requests. Work with branches to collect any missing or additional information, documentation or approvals that may be required.
- Assist in reviewing and proofreading all advertising.
- Assign Marketing Requests to appropriate marketing team members based on requirements and volume.
- Purchase and distribute promotional items.
- Assist sales staff with marketing plans and questions.
- Assist Marketing team members with collecting additional information from branches or other internal company departments.
- Assist branches with questions regarding Marketing in general, marketing procedures or training.
- Assist in training branches on marketing best practices or new tools/platforms.
- Become familiar with mortgage specific products and services, licensing, disclosure and any other Compliance requirements through the use of internal resources.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The job description set forth above inadvertently may not include all the essential functions of the job, or as time goes on, the essential functions may change after the description was written. The employee is encouraged to ask questions of the supervisor or human resource department regarding this job description and its application. Management retains the right to add to, modify, delete and/or in any and all respect change the duties, tasks and responsibilities of the position at any time.