ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Collects, coordinates and/or develops content to optimize customer programs and campaigns for email, SEM and web.
• Engages vendors as needed for digital programs (Email Service Provider, SEM, Web and other digital opportunities) to ensure the tools used match the company objectives within budget.
• Support the development of and executes email and web marketing campaigns, including updates to the promotional calendar, segmenting the client file, and targeting offers appropriately. Routine email tasks performed include:
o refresh email contact data monthly (file prep, Access DB, uploading, segmentation rules)
o send email campaigns based on segmentation and testing plan
o troubleshoot Email Service Provider (Bronto) rules and campaigns as needed
• Participates in cross-functional team meetings and promotional calendar reviews.
• Identifies and communicates promotional content and program plans to necessary teams and vendors to meet business objectives.
• Uses content tools and tracking elements to create emails, digital ads, and online content.
• Executes updates to templates using technology for programming in HTML/text format and images as needed.
• Tests and optimizes target criteria, content, forms, etc. to increase metrics (open, click, lead, and application rates) and exceed expectations.
• Integrates offline marketing campaigns and targeting with digital programs and other electronic promotions and communications.
• Coordinates digital marketing, ecommerce and eprocurement messages on company intranet.
• Organizes website content and coordinates web messages with various stakeholders for timely placement.
• Facilitate and execute Digital Marketing webinars using “GoToWebinar”.
• Compiles tracking, analysis, and reporting of the impact of promotional and non-promotional campaigns for digital marketing efforts, including email and webinars.
• Prepares reporting inputs for Web Promotions and Email programs and participates in quarterly Digital Marketing Programs report outs.
• Coordinates efforts with team members to ensure digital marketing tactics are implemented on time and within budget.
• Other duties as assigned.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• The successful candidate must have proven email and direct-response marketing experience with a passion for Digital Marketing.
• Experience executing website content, online promotions, email, SEM/SEO, PLAs, and/or direct response campaigns and programs.
• Some experience managing external vendors (Bronto, ExactTarget, etc.)
• Some experience with HTML and image editing software.
• Exposure and/or experience reporting on financial impacts of digital initiatives.
• Some experience creating online, email and SEM/SEO campaigns for sales and service operations.
• Exposure to or an understanding of SEM/SEO concept to implementation for B2B market.
• Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate effectively and a keen eye for quality control of work.
• Effective time-management skills, able to work individually and as part of a team under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
• Proven success working cross-functionally in a developing and changing environment with shifting priorities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience presenting to management.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; knowledge of Access a plus.