Financial organization in Oceanside, CA seeks full-time Marketing Analyst to join their award-winning marketing team! The Marketing Analyst will collect and analyze market and customer data such as segmentation, data-mining for predictive insights, customer profiling, potential markets, and more for strategic/operational insights and actionable plans. The Marketing Analyst should have experience with loyalty program reporting, analysis, and data feeds to enable targeted marketing, and customer lifetime value/growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monthly and quarterly department and business reviews providing actionable insights to improve performance and member satisfaction over time.
• Communicate data analytics and research results, analysis and recommendations to ensure complex work is accessible, actionable, and drives business results.
• Manage brand and advertising research.
• Manage marketing automation platform. Ongoing advisement and continuous improvement of marketing automation processes.
• Support and manage a wide variety of market research studies and initiatives, while maintaining a “roll up your sleeves, and dig into the data/findings” mindset and approach to your work.
• Develop actionable insights based on synthesis of multiple research and analytic learnings; present insights and recommendations to business partners across all levels of the organization.
• Recommend appropriate analytic approaches and identifying new ways to apply research and analytics to grow the business.
• Initiate, develop, and implement department KPIs and ROI.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related field, including Marketing, Market Research, Data Science, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analysis or Economics.
Master’s degree a plus.
4+ years marketing research experience. Financial Services Industry preferred.
Business intelligence experience a plus.
Experience managing and/or conducting primary and secondary research studies. Strong demonstrable experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
CRM knowledge highly desired.
SQL knowledge is a huge plus.