Do YOU get excited about meeting client deadlines and producing successful outcomes? Do YOU possess a broad understanding of major software platforms, current and emerging technologies? Can YOU provide portfolio evidence having been a part of the user research interviews, usability testing etc. and understand the process and it’s importance? Do YOU have a portfolio that demonstrates process, design thinking and strategy?
Are YOU ready to take your UX career to the next level?
Vitamin T has partnered wtih a client that is looking for User Experience Designers. They are integral to the creative process and play pivotal roles in the strategy, conception, design, and execution of products and platforms. They are charged with understanding and harmonizing user needs with business objectives to solve complex problems through the design of intuitive interfaces and transformative digital experiences. The deliverables they produce become the keystone to align stakeholders and the blueprint to guide developers. They remain involved throughout the entire project execution through final delivery to ensure positive business outcomes and exceptional user experiences. The client customers stretch across a broad array of industries including Sports, Accounting, Finance and Healthcare.
• Contribute to all UX project deliverables including strategic vision briefs, research reports, concepts, personas, annotated wireframes, functional flows, site maps, content inventories, etc.
• Work closely with business analysts to understand and articulate our client’s business objectives and requirements
• Gather primary and secondary research regarding user needs, UX best practices, and technology strategies and tactics
• Become a subject matter expert in our client’s business
• Champion principles of usability and user-centered design
• Work closely with fellow creatives and development teams to ensure flawless design and execution
• Support other UX Designers in a UI Design/creative capacity with feedback and deliverables
• Lead the visual direction (UI Design) when client opportunities afford us the possibility with modern but timeless output that follows established design principles
• Contribute to the development of product and marketing strategies for products and key service lines
• Explain, internally and externally, the rationale for creative choices
• Participate in client facing meeting for requirements gathering, reviews, and presentations
• Remain current and expertly informed regarding software design patterns, standards, and technologies
• Inspire, mentor, and share expertise with fellow design staff and technologies
• Proven UX experience
• Proven experience defining, developing, and documenting UX design and interaction requirements specifications
• Demonstrated ability to execute start to finish projects with moderate senior supervision
• Demonstrated ability to develop all types of UX project deliverables
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to take a lead role in client meetings and effectively present and defend design concepts
• Advanced proficiency in: Web design patterns and paradigms and mobile design
• Proficient in: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, Omnigraffle, Invision, Wireframing tools, branding/marketing strategy, MS Office 365 (Excel, PPT, Outlook, Word, Teams etc)
• Ability to travel in and out of state for work
• Proven experience conducting usability studies
• Proven client management skills
• Have a working knowledge and/or understanding of API’s
• Can thrive in a team environment
• Are collaborative by nature
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Orion is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Bonus points if...
• You can prototype in Principle, Adobe XD, Studio, After Effects or similar tools
• You’ve conducted A/B testing and have had major involvement in the process
• You have a dribbble account
• You’ve created assets for sketchappresources and/or similar platforms
• You’ve worked in an agency environment that developed enterprise solutions, as a UX Designer
and have done so across multiple client intiatitives
• You have a working knowledge of Angular, Angular.JS, other development languages and
frameworks such as Bootstrap
• You’ve written discussion guides and conducted at least 2 or more user interviews
Some of our perks:
• UX fun time
• High level of project ownership and autonomy
• Dental, medical & vision
• Casual dress code
• Wageworks commuter benefits
• Pluralsight courses
• Lifemart employee discounts