We are seeking a talented Product Manager (Digital/Ecommerce) to join our growing Digital team. Our team leads the large company website, Mobile apps, and related digital channels. Our purpose is to build a trusted destination where a personalized experience helps customers be confident explorers and purchasers of beverage alcohol both in-store and online. We are building an awesome e-Commerce experience and provide customers an enhanced experience for when they enter our stores.
If you have the drive for building amazing digital experiences that impact customers daily, we want you! We are looking for Product Managers who are passionate about digital experiences, energetic design thinkers, self-driven technologists and smart strategists.
To fit in, you should be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life easier for our customers.
You will be able to apply your deep knowledge of consumer and technology trends to shape a vision for experiences that drive the customer journey.
You'll also need to be equally comfortable talking to developers in our Agile teams as you are communicating with our partners in operations, merchandising and marketing.
The Product Manager works closely with Developers, QA engineers, UX/UI Designers and partners to build high-value features that meet customer needs and drive sales.
The Product Manager will report to the Senior Product Manager.This role is based in Bethesda, Maryland and may require minor travel to satellite offices.
Strategy and Planning:
• Understand the market needs, competitive landscape and data to determine the Minimum Viable Product
• Communicate direction and priorities to the development and QA teams
• Manage the backlog by prioritizing and grooming stories based on business value and strategic priorities
• Define KPIs to assess the value of the features delivered
Delivery and Execution
• Write, communicate and accepts detailed user stories
• Identify opportunities, risks, constraints and dependencies in collaboration with the scrum team to prioritize and refine user stories
• Make decisions that drive business value
• Participates in all Agile scrum ceremonies
• Formulate tests and hypothesis through customer research and A/B tests
• Summarize complex technical solutions and enhancements into non-technical language to communicate to stakeholders and business partners
• Track feature performance on a regular basis
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members (Development, QA, UX/UIâ€¦) to drive business value and build develop customer friendly features and enhancements
• Advocate for the end- user and stakeholder by developing a deep understanding the user needs
• Work with the scrum team to continuously assess progresses, next steps and share on lessons learned
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
• 1-2 years of digital product management or equivalent experience for a customer-facing product within web and/or mobile
Bachelor's degree in business or computer science required
• Agile product management experience
Preferred Experience, Skills And Education
• MBA or other advanced certification preferred
• Experience managing softwarde development tools (JIRA, Confluence)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (with Or Without Accommodations)