Our client is the is the largest premium coworking solution and flexible workspace provider in the U.S. They are looking for a freelance Mobile UI/UX Designer who will support their NYC team:
Start = ASAP
Duration = approx. 6-8 week freelance assignment
This role can sit onsite in NYC or work remotely.
The Mobile UI/UX Designer will be responsible for creating an amazing native mobile experience for our members. You will be working closely with UI/UX designers and the Head of Product Design to deliver a functional, aesthetic and experiential design for our iPhone and Android users.
Who You Are:
● You are an exceptional designer with significant experience designing for native apps, both iOS and Android. Your strong design fundamentals are evident in all of your work.
● You have great depth in visual and interaction design.
● You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to deliver solutions that directly address customer and business pain points.
● You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for.
What You Will Do:
● Deliver intuitive and elegant designs for all stages of digital production, from concept to completion for a native mobile app.
● Create and maintain a design system that delivers a consistent and on-brand experience throughout all of our digital products.
● Collaborate with designers and product managers to deliver thought-through designs to the engineering team.
● At least 3 years designing SaaS or customer-facing products with a strong emphasis on visual and interaction design.
● Proven ability to raise conversion metrics through design.
● Academic background in Design, HCI, or substantial relevant experience.
● Link to online portfolio that clearly demonstrates the above.