Vitamin T is currently in search of a Digital Copywriter and Training Developer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
We're looking for a candidate that has a strong self-starter mentality and has a desire to write marketing communications and training solutions that engage and influence the target audience to use our client’s digital marketing products and services.
• Engage with the client to identify and develop an overarching marketing and branding strategy for our client’s suite of digital marketing products and solutions
• Develop a master communication and/or training plan for each product and service
• Assist in the design and development of individual marketing communications and/or training materials to address the clients’ business objectives
• Synthesize complex information into clear, concise value proposition statements
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of digital marketing trends and adjust content based on changes in the industry
• Effectively present project deliverables and recommendations to internal and external clients to gain buy-in
• Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communications and/or training and make improvements based on results
• Work closely with the account team and project management to position the client as a valued partner and strategic resource; help build strong relationships with key clients
• Develop solutions within budget, scope and the timelines established at project initiation
• Ensure development practices adhere to the client processes for consistent, efficient delivery with emphasis on continuous improvement
• Collaborate with team members to create an environment of openness and trust
• Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Marketing Communications, or Instructional Design (ID) or equivalent
• 5-7 years’ experience in advertising, marketing and/or training
• Experience with digital marketing subject matter, including search advertising, display advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, websites and other digital topic areas
• Experience with the design and development of marketing communications using various mediums, including print, digital, banners, email, texting
• Exposure to the following training delivery mediums is highly regarded: eLearning, classroom, webcasts, video, and mobile delivery methods
• Experience partnering with internal and external clients to meet business objectives
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Effective communicator – master listener and writing skills!
• Excellent creative writing skills to gain attention and convey value proposition
• Willing to receive and ask for constructive feedback
• Outgoing and confident in what you do and how you do it, but willing to flex to meet client requests
• Commitment to other team members – will go above and beyond to achieve results!
• Good interpersonal skills and effective at working through challenges with others
• Accountable and responsible
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards