Have you got an interest in improving the wellness and mental health of those around you, if so, my client a start-up is looking for a Comunity Manager, someone with an excellent following on Rwitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
I am looking for a very special community manager who is a marketer, storyteler, media strategist, community builder, blogger, customer service oriented, problem solver and an advocate for mental wellness all in one! Is that you? Then keep reading...
As the community manager, you’ll be responsible for growing and engaging the audience for all our online and offline acquisition, CRM, and conversion efforts. You’ll have a bias towards experimentation and innovation and
continue to identify new acquisition channels, while optimizing conversion and retention. You’ll be pivotal in leading the growth vision and create strategy to accomplish our goals. You’ll report directly to the CEO, and will work closely
with the CTO.
You need to have an understanding of how to launch a go to market strategy for a new product – working across marketing & tech, and be an excellent communicator. Create, communicate and execute a compelling growth strategy to establish as the category defining leader in mental wellness. Expand our marketing mix into new channels online and offline to drive awareness and to unlock new audiences increasing the reach and scale of our acquisition efforts.
- Define the marketing segmentation, data, operations strategy and tech stack that enables us to strategically grow our member base using a blend of brand and direct response strategies.
- Work closely with product, and creative to increase conversion while creating a holistic retention strategy to keep members engaged and happy.
- Communicate effectively through compelling storytelling and positively engaging with our users on both online and offline channels.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Acquisition and/or Loyalty Marketing.
- A successful track record creating the systems and processes for setting strategy, planning and ongoing execution.
- Strong collaborator and comfortable doing the day to to day work required to successfully launch the go to market strategy.
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on marketing tools, platforms and resources with a focus on subscription businesses.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Loves wellness
• Has an interest in psychology
• Not afraid to get their hands dirty
• Killer storyteller and communicator
• Great with people
• Process oriented
If this sounds like an exciting position then please apply.
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.