Our (mature) start up client is looking for a midweight designer to join their busy team. Working closely with Senior Designer you will support all the design requirements for the growing marketing team. You will be supporting our activities in the UK, US and Australia, so good project management and communication skills will be crucial. This is a fantastic opportunity to help enhance the business's approach to marketing design and employer branding with fresh ideas. As they are a growing team there is scope to build on your existing skills, while developing your portfolio of international work. Skill with a camera and ability to edit video would be a great asset, but not essential.
This opportunity would be ideally suited to someone who has worked in or with an in-house marketing team in the past. A typical day in the life of our Marketing Designer could include creating an event stand and brochure for a conference in Australia in the morning; creating campaign materials such as social media tiles, assets for a web page and an infographic in the afternoon. It’s a varied role with great scope for development and creativity.
If this sounds like you I'll be looking for evidence of the following in support of your application:
● BA or similar in a relevant design discipline or equivalent experience
● 5-6 years relevant industry experience
- Digital and print design experience
● Expert Adobe Creative Cloud user
● Expert Microsoft Office user – specifically PowerPoint
● Keen interest in technology and innovation
● Ability to communicate and follow design and brand guidelines through appropriate use of graphic design / visual communication; layout, typography and colour, etc.
● Confident curating and producing creative assets for effective visual communication.
● Able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously under pressure with the support of the Senior team.
● Exceptional communication skills – our projects can be complex, so the ability to quickly grasp, retain, convey and follow abstract concepts, processes and solutions is a necessity – your written and spoken English must be fluent.
● Innate curiosity and desire to learn; someone who questions the status-quo
● Animation / Motion Graphics / Videography / Photography skills advantageous but not essential.
Please apply today for an exciting opportunity to join this central London based team.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.