We have a client in the music technology industry that is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join their product marketing team. You will write compelling copy to describe and promote their products, musicians, and producers. Common projects include writing package and website copy, promotional emails, web banners, press releases, social posts, blog articles, and video scripts. You will also support your teammates in developing marketing concepts and ideas, and share your ideas, techniques, and experiences with Copywriters in other teams. Professional copywriting experience is essential, and an affinity with music production and/or DJing is an advantage. Please ensure you have work samples updated for consideration.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
● Transform complex product specs into easy-to-read and compelling copy
● Contribute to the development of creative concepts, product positioning, names, and claims
● Write quality, error-free long copy including landing page text, promotional newsletters, factsheets, and press releases
● Write precise and persuasive copy for ads, online banners, animated trailers, and email marketing
● Write storyboards, subtitles, and description texts for videos
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
● You are an excellent writer, with at least 2-3 years’ experience as a Copywriter in the music industry, freelance, at an agency or comparable.
● You can write efficiently and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously
● As a professional, you respond positively to constructive criticism and change requests
● Ideally, you have experience in online marketing and email marketing