Project Manager (Mid-Level)
Temp to Perm, (3-6 months)
Onsite, South Austin
*Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available.
In the Project Manager position, you will:
· Work with senior management to strategize, plan and manage specific campaigns for a variety of clients
· Work with the agency’s creative team to help develop strong ad messages
· Research and develop an understanding for a variety of medical conditions
· Develop and manage project budgets
· Manage relationships with clients as well as supporting vendors
· Manage campaign fulfillment as required by specific project
· Develop and manage project-related invoices
· Develop and manage individual project and client trackers
· Have fun making a difference in the future of medicine
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2-3 years account management/project management experience in an advertising/marketing/PR setting
· Strong organizational skills. You must be VERY detail-oriented
· An interest in the healthcare industry
· The ability to manage relationships with clients in different countries
· Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong MS Word, Excel skills; PowerPoint and Project knowledge also helpful
· Experience in the medical or pharmaceutical industries is a plus
· Social media marketing experience
In addition, candidates should be:
· Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while managing tight deadlines
· Willing to work as a team player with other creative team members
· Able to work independently
· A self-starter
· Fun and outgoing!
Agency experience preferred. Sponsor/CRO experience a major plus. A small amount of travel should be expected.
This position is located in the Austin, Texas. Due to the need for ongoing interaction among staff, working in the office is mandatory for this position. Please do not apply unless you are excited to work on-site.