As an account supervisor you will manage all aspects of client service. As the link between the agency and clients your mission will be to anticipate client needs and provide guidance in helping them achieve strategic, sustainable market positioning and implementation, all while staying on track with budget and deadlines. Your forward-thinking approach ensures no missed opportunities. You will work with agency resources to meet agency and client needs.
What Makes This a Great Opportunity?
• Ability to learn and grow at a mission-focused agency that is a strategic marketing and communications leader for brands spanning food and agriculture.
• Culture of positive core values—Dedicated, Encouraging and Responsible—used to guide interaction with clients and each other.
• Continuous learning environment valuing ideas, collaboration and results.
• Casual, friendly work environment with flexible work options.
• Bring your dog to work. Every day.
• Work with a cross-functional team to write and present plans and projects that align with client strategy and budget
• Collaborate with and lead agency teams on strategy development for all campaign elements— including creative, digital, media and PR
• Deliver value to client business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and the ability to develop a wide range of strategic ideas and sustainable solutions
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client’s business—their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends
• Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team
• Solve problems and negotiate resolution as required
• Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
• Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues, advising leadership team in time for the agency to act proactively
• Demonstrate interpretive and analytical skills in PR, digital and overall campaign value and opportunities
• Both execute and oversee project work and client initiatives
• Supervise, manage, mentor and/or direct team members, including goal-setting, priority and workload management and counsel on best practice and problem-solving
• 7 – 10 years of agency experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong spoken and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills. Ability to work with a variety of colleagues and clients
• Work well in a team environment
• Food industry experience—either on the agency or client/corporate side
• Skilled in building relationships and trust, quickly able to become a client confidant and advisor
• Expertise in consumer-facing communications, including media outlets and social media
• Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
• Highly organized with good time management skills
• Strong business sense with the ability to build and track budgets