Our agency client is searching for a Social Media Specialist in Richmond, VA.
- Organic Social Media Management (50%): Creating and scheduling organic social media (specifically Facebook and Instagram) posts for client roster.
- Community Management (20%): Engaging on social posts, both paid and organic, and liaising with client marketing team.
- Planning & Strategy (30%): Setting overall strategy and goals for client social channels.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with preference to someone more senior potentially in the 7+ years of experience range.
- Must have previous experience with social media management (i.e. planning, posting, moderation) for a brand.
- Social monitoring platforms and skillsets (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout et al).
- Paid social media experience is a plus.
Desired Characteristics & Fit
- Someone with good judgement who intuitively knows when to escalate a comment and has savvy to craft their own unique, on-brand responses.
- Team player who knows when to pull in other resources and can bring a level of strategic focus to the role.