On-site (Downtown Austin)
Responsible for the production of agency digital solutions, including websites, mobile solutions, and updates to existing products.
Manages project schedule, scope, and budget. Works directly with account service, designers,
developers, and strategists to provide exceptional service to our clients. Seeking a
creative, accountable team player who remains calm under pressure.
• Ability to simultaneously manage numerous simple and complex web projects
from conception to completion, including concept and strategy, timelines and
planning, information architecture, content strategy, design/user experience,
usability testing, coding and development, quality control and deployment
• Delivers solutions on-time and within budget
• Able to create and manage project schedules and identify and mitigate risks
such as scope creep.
• Stays current with web development-related trends and best practices
including mobile web usage, SEO, accessibility, etc.
• Ability to learn/interest in learning web accessibility best practices (WCAG
• Familiarity with copywriting and UX best practices for websites
• Familiarity with SEO tactics
• Familiarity with website analytics
• 4+ years of experience managing digital projects in various size and scope
• Familiarity with website and UX design, development, usability and functional
• Experience with information architecture (creating site maps and wireframes)
• Strong organization, time management, and project management skills
• Ability to manage a heavy workload and prioritize tasks
• Strong written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain
technical concepts in real-world terms
• Professional demeanor and positive attitude, and the ability to work
independently and with a team
• Ability to effectively communicate with account service, developers,
designers, and clients.
• Proficiency with Mac, Microsoft Office, Smartsheet, design software (Adobe
CC, Sketch, wireframing tools