We are seeking an experienced Video Editor to join our clients Brand+Creative team. The Video Editor is responsible for video delivery coming out of the Brand+Creative Media Studio team. The Editor will be
working closely with other producers in the department to collaborate on and support the creative of original video content for both internal and external distribution. In this function, you will need to comfortably interface with key stakeholders in marketing along with a close partnership with the broader Brand+Creative team.
This role will be focused video editing but draw on experience as a producer and knowledge of film and music to enrich your work and the work of others in the department. This position requires participating in video shoots, project kickoff meetings, ingest footage post shoot and follow the media studio’s standard post production workflow. Additionally, this role will support motion graphics designers with editorial and motion graphics and titling services. All work will be tracked in the departments Marketing Resource Tool, Aprimo to manage workflow. This role will report into the Senior Manager, Media Studio and work with the broader Brand+Creative design team.
This role is based in the San Francisco HQ location, onsite 40 hours per week.
● Efficient delivery of edited video content within specified time frames while applying a strong
technical understanding of the post-production workflow.
● Review the RAW material and compose an assembly edit from the brief, treatment and shoot
● Work with relevant stakeholders to develop the edit taking into account graphics, sourcing b-roll
footage, music, grade, etc.
● Execute post-production tasks such as audio editing and color correction. Finalize the edit
clearing any relevant footage/music and produce all the relevant deliverables.
● Advise on video-related tasks and support media studio team members as needed.
● Help manage and organize projects on media servers and export, compress and reformat video
files as needed.
● Stay up to date with current moving image and video editing trends while collaborating with web
and brand designers for brand and creative consistency.
● Formally or informally, present design concepts and deliverables to your client partners and the
● Support subject matter experts in Marketing to understand project requirements, audience needs
● 6-8 years experience in video editing and post production.
● Possess a can-do attitude to push execution forward while appropriately navigating any
● Naturally adaptive and comfortable with a growth mindset.
● Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to achieve a consensus.
● Solid knowledge of and experience with applying design standard methodologies and production
● Excellent communicator across different mediums. Strong interpersonal skills working across
multi-functional internal teams.
● Demonstrated success in multi-tasking on a variety of project needs and ability to cope in a high
growth fast paced environment.
● Inherent sense of ownership and responsibility toward delivering projects on time.
● Driven to assimilate highly technical content, break boundaries and craft creative ideas and apply
them effectively to inform, engage, motivate and entertain viewers.
● Portfolio of experience should include samples of film, editing and motion graphics work. Portfolio
should demonstrate a great passion for the genre.
● Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro. Basic
design skills in After Effects is a plus.
● Proficient in MSOffice suite – Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
● Proficient in gSuite: Docs, Sheets, Slides.
● Bachelor degree in Film, Cinematography, Video Production or similar discipline.
● Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience or training.