Growing client in downtown San Diego is looking for a Sr. Front-End Developer to join their team. This is a full-time, direct-hire position that includes a great compensation and benefits package.
You will be joining one of San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast paced team.
You will enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from their premier client brands.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
● Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS/Liquid
● Deliver high output as an individual contributor across an array of projects while meeting deadlines
● Stay up to date on the latest development techniques and best practices
● Solve technical problems and clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients
● Create documentation for internal teams as well as clients
● Act as a primary technical resource for a cross-discipline agile team
● Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
● Research and deliver the best technical implementations for our eCommerce partners
● Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
● Perform code reviews, with valuable feedback and mentoring, for mid and associate level developers
● At least 5 years of experience converting design mockups into interactive digital experiences
● Proficiency in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● Experience using JS libraries, such as jQuery
● Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
● Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
● Well-versed in version control systems, such as Git
● A passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
● A solid portfolio of quality, hand-coded responsive web projects (github, codepen, etc.)
● A knack for creating captivating user experiences through today’s leading technology stacks