A client in NYC is looking for a Graphic Designer for a 3-6 month role
- This resource will be helping to support a lot of the fall/holiday season project. However, they must be able to jump in and assist in other areas when needed
- This resource mus also be able to work in a fast paced environment, be able to jump in and assist in multiple project when needed, and should have a keen eye for detail
- Looking for a mid-senior level resource
- Agency experience is a plus but not required.
- Must have editorial experience. Fashion experience is great but luxury is key
- Must have experience in Adobe Illustrator, specifically inDesign and Illustrator
- Candidate must have experience comping up images and the ability to compose images to show what they are trying to conceive. Must have a strong typographic sensibility
- This is primarily a print role, someone who has worked in books and editorial within luxury. Will be working on store signs, print advertisements, mailers, etc.
- Please submit candidate portfolio with submissions- either provide the link on the resume or in the notes section
• Develop effective graphics and ad materials to support the client
• Follow project from concept to final approval ensuring integrity of creative concept is kept in focus throughout.
• Ensures proper sign off process-proofreads and verifies content & specs for all projects assigned.
• Ensure creative/concept transfers effectively into French language and Bilingual versions.
• Solve creative and communicative issues based on brief.
• Work effectively with outside suppliers such as photographers and printers when required.
• Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines.
• Stay current with the latest developments in the field of design and be familiar with industry marketing programs.
• Assist other designers with projects as required
• A degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• 2 or more years experience in graphic design in a marketing environment.
• Excellent typography skills.
• Excellent knowledge of pre-press file preparation including font management and support file links.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 on Mac platform.
• Branding experience (icon development, logo development)
• Strong time management skills