Our FinTech client is looking for a ‘freelance to perm’ Content Manager to join their NYC team ASAP:
As a Content Manager, the candidate should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, this is a plus.
Ultimately, the candidate should be skilled at producing all marketing content to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive reader experience.
Experience required =
- 5+ years experience as a Copywriter / Content Creator and/or Content Manager
- Must have: Financial Services content writing experience
- Must have: experience writing for blogs, ad copy, marketing emails, campaign based webpage copy, landing pages, social media posts, and various marketing specific copy.
- Experience managing content calendars in previous roles
- Experience writing for blogs in previous roles
- Experience optimizing content according to SEO best practices is a nice to have
Responsible for =
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Develop and manage an editorial calendar according to overall marketing team needs
• Create and manage a schedule and calendar plans for content releases
• Create engaging content across multiple channels and asset types (e.g. website, email, blogs, social media posts, product videos, etc.)
• Write content for brand blog
• Write various marketing specific copy
• Edit, proofread and improve posts
• Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content
• Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Optimize content according to SEO
• Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics