The Account Supervisor is a day-to-day manager on all accounts, responsible for overseeing strategic development and flawless implementation of client deliverables. They should provide well-informed agency recommendations and proactively anticipate the needs/issues of their accounts in a timely manner. They will also be responsible for ensuring financial goals are monitored and attained.
* Maintains a current and deep knowledge of the client’s business in order to direct and contribute to their integrated marketing and advertising plans. Uses such knowledge to anticipate the need for strategic changes.
* Works closely with strategic planning team to help develop well-informed creative briefs for all projects
* Oversees all day-to-day activities of various agency departments ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product within specific deadlines. Ensures that the services required by the client s/he supervises are properly performed and are satisfactory to the client.
* Drives strategic, integrated thinking to foster creative solutions that achieve brand objectives across all disciplines. Collaborates with all agency teams to develop the solutions.
* Strong working knowledge of the integrated marketing disciplines
* Anticipates client needs, responding in a timely and efficient manner
* Able to lead client and account team calls/meetings/presentations
* Develops written materials, decks, timelines and status documents;
* Monitors internal status of jobs, timelines and billing and advise senior members of developments
* Oversees all aspects of financial planning, including scope of work development, budget reports and tracking
* Continually monitors profitability of his/her business to the agency and advises team of potential growth opportunities within either existing or new business
* Supports new business opportunities
* Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4-5 years of Pharma agency experience
* Both DTC and HCP Healthcare experience a must
* Oncology or respiratory experience a plus
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
* Able to collaborate across a multi-disciplinary brand teams
* Good presentation skills with an ability to present ideas to brand teams and clients
* Experience working on digital projects or accounts with strong digital focus
* Ability to analyze data (site metrics, media performance metrics)
* Knowledge of web development, Rich Media and online media