Vitamin T is currently in search of a Wordpress Developer for a wonderful digital agency in Richmond.
• Understand both the front and back end of WordPress.
• Work closely with: project managers, art directors, and marketing in order to develop new websites and maintain existing ones.
• Modify and customize plugins for our sites. Create new plugins, as necessary.
• Develop high performance, highly scalable, custom applications for the web (mostly WordPress).
• Support, extend and/or enhance existing code.
• Identify areas that can be automated/improved; deliver solutions from start to finish.
• Strong desire to continue improving skill sets and to stay current on the cutting edge of web development.
• Able to code pixel perfect responsive layouts from Photoshop Files
• Proficient with developing WordPress Themes and plugins
• Strong troubleshooting skills when plug-in conflicts occur
• Experience securing WordPress installs and user accounts
• Understand REST APIs and their integration into WordPress
• Write clean, well-documented code
• Work well in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-Starter, with strong time management skills.
• Able to work under tight deadlines with shifting priorities
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Sam - email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!