Marketing Analytics Manager
- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £50,000
- Company: FinTech
Due to a big recruitment drive in the Marketing team, my client who are a fast growing FinTech business with an international team are now looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join them in their London office.
Currently with 5 offices and more than 100 people under the brand, my client is here to make life easier for you when sending money abroad. Challenging the banks and taking away all the hassle such as paperwork fee’s and anything that delays the process this is a fantastic service to the public which is why they now have over 1,000,000 customers.
As the Marketing Analyst, you will be in-charge of consolidating data from various platforms and providing insights to make better marketing and product decisions for the business.
The most important work will be ad-hoc analyses to help make decisions around marketing, product, pricing and even business strategy more broadly. You are offered so much opportunity to mould your own position as the same time. I you’re interested to learn more about marketing strategy and performance marketing and expand into more of an operational role then you will be supported!
Duties & Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Produce weekly reports (in Tableau) on marketing KPIs
- Consolidate data from various platforms
- Research specific strategic questions and provide your recommendations, plus help the company understand the data behind your recommendations
- Identify other opportunities to expand and accelerate the business
- Help develop forecasts and target
- Communicate key insights to the broader organisation
You will ideally possess the following Skills & Experience:
- Be able to understand data inside-out
- Able to query data (SQL) from a variety of systems
- Proven experience with testing and experimentation
- Confident with SQL, and ideally R or Python
- Strong with Google Analytics
- Familiar with mobile app tracking and cross-platform attribution
- Be flexible and open to travelling when required
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more about the role, the company and their benefits then get in touch right away with an updated version of your CV.