- Type: Permanent
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 to £50,000
- Company: FinTech
Due to a big recruitment drive in the Marketing team, my client who are a fast growing FinTech business with an international team are now looking for a Performance Marketer to join them in their London office.
Currently with 5 offices and more than 100 people under the brand, my client is here to make life easier for you when sending money abroad. Challenging the banks and taking away all the hassle such as paperwork fee’s and anything that delays the process this is a fantastic service to the public which is why they now have over 1,000,000 customers.
As a B2C Performance Marketer, you will run successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Display (GDN) as well as bring responsible for managing the day-to-day paid social campaigns so any PPC experience would be bonus points!
If you can demonstrate an in-depth practical knowledge of performance marketing best practices, optimisation framework, account structure and bidding strategy then you’re ticking boxes!
Duties & Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Ideally experience in Developing, launching and managing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, GDN and other Display ads platforms. AdWords
- Analyse results data to identify trends
- Work closely with Account Managers at Facebook and Google to accelerate acquisition growth
- Share insights with the broader team to inform the overall marketing and product direction
- Work closely with the product, finance, compliance and customer support teams
You will ideally possess the following Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience being hands-on in planning and buying media across social platforms
- Good creative sense for design
- Be a strong analytical thinker
- Be a natural problem solver
- B2C experience for bonus points
- Any 2nd languages for double bonus points
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more about the role, the company and their benefits then get in touch right away with an updated version of your CV.