Are you a Google Analytics expert? Proficient in collaboration and delivering data insights that directly contribute and facilitate commercial change?
Our client is looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to be the driving force behind Google Analytics and onsite SME, ensuring the meticulous implementation of GA.
With a generous salary of up to £45,000 + benefits, our client is on the look at for a Digital Analytics manager to join their growing team in central London.
Your key measurements for success and direct responsibilities will be;
- Data-focused website conversion rate optimisation
- Attribution modelling
You will be responsible for a full review of the cross-domain Google Analytics implementation and deliver the necessary fixes to ensure data is being captured accurately and efficiently.
With the aim of improving CRO, as the Digital Analytics Manager you will need to proactively highlight insights on landing page usage, popular journey drop points, home page interaction, create account page conversion to application and much more.
After that, our client will be looking for you to roll out audience segments and feed these in to various digital channels to deliver more personalised journeys for prospects and clients.
Key skills as the Digital Analytics Manager;
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation and maintenance across all websites
- Proactive insight generation to improve the understanding of website behaviour and conversion from an array of sources
- On-boarding new CRO software if required
- Data integration with other software to enable personalisation and value attribution
Your past experiences;
- Previous experience in a digital analytics role using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with technical tracking implementation, including troubleshooting code and exposure to data layers
- An ability to see insights in data and to use these to make commercially-focused recommendations
- Examples of successful CRO work you have contributed to
- Experience with on-boarding other CRO software would be beneficial
- Mobile and App tagging implementation
- Google Accreditation