• Print production of product data sheets, catalogs, application notes and other technical documents.
• Creating technical illustrations, working from available CAD files.
• Photo retouching and creating and editing web images in Photoshop.
• Direct communication with engineers and members of the Technical Marketing team.
• Creating new web pages.
• Updating currently existing print and web files.
• Maintaining Cascading Style Sheets.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred or related experience.
• Minimum 2 years of professional print and web production experience, B2B experience preferred.
• Professional, production-level skills in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat and Illustrator.
• Working knowledge of CorelDRAW a definite plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
• Enthusiastic work attitude.