Our client is an innovative waste management company with a mission to eliminate the idea of waste. They partner with leading consumer product companies, retailers and cities to recycle products and packages that would otherwise end up being landfilled or incinerated.
About the role:
The Writing and Content team is looking for a creative and insightful Copywriter to grow and engage our audience. The Copywriter will create content that educates, empowers and inspires around the solutions offered by the range of products.
This is a unique role for a resourceful and driven individual looking to develop and execute written content for a variety of platforms and resources, which may include email direct-to-consumer marketing, website, social media captions, blogs, educational resources and other print and/or digitally-focused marketing materials.
Working in collaboration with the Writing & Copy Manager, NA Marketing Director and the VP of Marketing who create the creative and strategy portion of concepts, the Copywriter drafts content in response to requests and/or a creative brief, addressing marketing objectives as defined by the brief.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy with a distinct voice to raise awareness, drive sales and increase engagement.
- Support Writing & Copy Manager across a variety of platforms, including and not limited to: email direct-to-consumer marketing, website, social media captions, blogs, educational resources and other print and/or digitally-focused marketing materials.
- Draft blogs for the community platform and external websites.
- Cultivate the brand voice to replicate globally.
- BA/BS required
- 1-3 years of writing and editing experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to changing timelines and deliverables in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as pursuing projects independently