Junior Account Manager (SAE)
CRM Focused – well know Automotive client
Based in Soho
Our client is a digital agency who operate very differently to most creative agencies in the way they are set up, the way they work and the kind of work they produce.
Medium sized agency where everyone pitches in where needed. This will be a hands-on role you can sink your teeth in and get exposure to so much more than you would at a bigger agency.
This agency offers career progression and new challenges. You will be able to influence and add value from the start, trusted to handle your own accounts and client relationships.
They are a company of creative people who strive to produce modern and ground-breaking work. All a little different to each other but we are all united by our relentless spirit and positive attitude. Everyone has an entrepreneurial spirit and they want to work with people who have a passion to define the future of creativity for brands.
You will be/have:
• Ambitious and hardworking with fantastic attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• Excellent project management and organisational skills, always with a positive, solutions focused approach
• Good interpersonal skills including building and maintaining strong client and internal relationships
• A self starter and the go to person for all of the little account details
Your role in detail:
Reporting into a Senior Account Director, with support from strategy and data, your role will predominantly focus on developing and delivering the day to day CRM for one of their biggest clients. This is an exciting, fast paced and growing part of the account.
Experience in a data led account would be advantageous but is not essential. However, a curious mind and someone who is keen to develop their data experience and grow their knowledge is key.
Account management & leadership:
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Support the AD to lead and drive client meetings. Set the agenda, be the timekeeper and present status updates in a professional & knowledgeable manner.
• Taking briefs from the client, asking the right questions to help guide them
• Demonstrate great communication skills by ensuring stakeholders are clear on next steps, challenges and expectations. Present in a clear, calm, concise and positive manner.
• Be solutions-focused; take a positive approach to problems faced and identify right time to communicate and escalate problems
• Demonstrate ability to upward manage, ensuring senior members of the team are up to date on activity
• Be detail orientated; ensure all documents produced (e.g. contact reports, presentations, emails) are meticulous and free from errors.
Production & project management:
• Support the SAD by managing the delivery of projects on time and on budget ensuring client & internal deadlines are adhered to.
• Work with SAD and PM to develop project plans, scopes of work and associated cost breakdowns
• Develop close working relationships with internal teams and ensure resource is secured with the right teams at the right times
• Work closely with third party agencies and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of any required input e.g. media strategy, print production.
Creative & Strategic Development
• Work with creative, design and strategy to ensure client briefs are addressed and client expectations are met or surpassed
• Work with creative, design and strategy to prepare client proposals and decks.
• Demonstrate an understanding of insight, objectives and measurement and how they are applied to different projects.
• Support the SAD by taking ownership of budget planners for projects/ campaigns and ensure budgets are continually tracked. Reconcile production budgets.
• Develop a clear understanding of client finances, reporting, invoicing and expenses management.
• Support the SAD in providing POs on specific client activity.
**Due to our high response rate we are only able to contact those successful at shortlisting. Thank you for your application**