Looking for a full-time, on-site Item Coordinator to suppor the Consumables Team. Duties include: Research, input, verify, resolve and maintain Sku and Supplier attributes which include but not limited to unit pricing, purchase order and accounts payable addresses and contracts on Mainframe and PIM applications. Responsible for accurate release of all Item and Supplier related attributes.. Maintain new and discontinued Item tracking for each category. Work with Suppliers to obtain return authorizations for DC and Store Product Withdrawal inventory.
1. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
2. Proven ability with applications including but not limited to; Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, and Word.
3. Communicate clearly and accurately both verbally and orally, business professionalism.
4. Ability to continuously prioritize own workload, with minimal direction.
5. Adherence to schedules and deadlines – assignments/projects delivered on or before scheduled deadlines
6. Ability to accurately calculate and verify figures. Ability to implement quality controls to ensure accuracy.
High School Diploma or GED required.