Are you a web designer with excellent HTML & CSS skills and a desire to join a growing start up business on an exciting journey?
Our client are an exciting, fast growing membership business, they are still in start up phase, work in a lean team set up with each person talking full responsibility for their work load, agree priorities in weekly meeting and expect you to work autonomously to ensure projects are completed.
You will be part of the marketing and design team honing and improving the customer journey for over 50,000 current members, and ambitious new member targets.
As the web & digital designer, you will own the online presence including (and not exclusive to) e-commerce, front-end and digital advertising. As a key member of the integrated design team, you will lead on all digital requirements from concept through to execution.
As a business they are still in start up phase, the work in a lean team with each person talking full responsibility for their work load, they agree priorities in weekly meeting and expect you to work autonomously to ensure projects are completed.
You will help optimise the user journeys on the website, rethink the blog - one of the best-read food & drink blogs in the country - take digital marketing communications to the next level & migrate to a new e-commerce platform. Not afraid to get your hands dirty, you will also understand front-end development to help deliver web changes & improvements in real time.
- Ownership of the web experience - from regular creative updates to UX and optimisation roadmap
- Creation of digital advertising assets as part of our integrated marketing campaigns.
- Creation of digital, social and web assets in support of weekly comms plan
- UX/UI design for blog and the members login area
- Optimisation of key user journeys and development of new ones.
- Front-end development where necessary.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent all-round design skills across digital media.
- Strong experience designing websites.
- Strong experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of UX, SEO and website optimisation.
- High energy personality that likes to get stuck in.
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent organisational and project management skill
If this is you aplly with a current CV and portfolio with case studies detailing your relevant experience to the role,