Our client in Brookfield, WI is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to work onsite approximately 32 hours a week for 3 to 6 months starting in mid April!
• Assist the marketing communications manager in the daily functions pertaining to marketing, advertising, and digital communication projects.
• Basic writing of web copy and ecommunications
• Work as a liaison with local sales teams to send digital communications targeted to a territory manager’s area and local sales message.
• Work with marketing team to execute and implement tactics that are campaign specific as well as annual communication strategies and plans.
• Develop, execute and track metrics around eCommunications (eBlasts, newsletters, digital retargeting)
• Follow Marketing Communication Managers direction in updating and creating web pages, landing pages
• Access customer database
• Pull customer contacts from database
• Set up / Send communication, newsletters and (other)marketing material
• Actively participate in status calls.
• Be an active brand asset management steward, encouraging adherence to all legal and branding guidelines
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, prioritize and be a team player