My client is the country’s biggest OOH media provider renowned for working on large scale integrated media campaigns. Constantly busy and growing in creative output, they are now on the lookout for a multi-media designer to join their creative hub.
Reporting into the Head of Design, you’ll be working within their travel team working on experiential marketing campaigns for the business. You’ll be the spark within the team that concepts great campaign ideas, working alongside 2 other designers to bring these concepts to life.
On a day to day basis, projects will include:
- 2D digital illustrations/infographics
- Marketing Campaign Design
- Video Editing & Animation
- Pitch and Presentation Design
Ideally, my client are looking for someone who has had experience working on big name brands or media clients so you are familiar of the scale in which projects need to be delivered – with excitement, with boldness and with courage.
Crucially, they are looking for a designer with a massive intuition – someone who challenges briefs and ideas but always has a creative solution in mind. If you are open to working on projects which involve animation, illustration and presentation design, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
- At least 2/3 years’ experience working in a commercial role within a big brand or agency
- Confident user of the Adobe CC (the big 3 and After Effects too)
- Previous experience working on Presentation Projects
- A portfolio with digital illustration/animation as well as print design samples
- A confident individual who loves dealing with client briefs