Calling all Creative PM's ... We are working with a fantastic Technology client as they search for a new addtion to their growing team.
You will work with the expanded Brand and Creative team to successfully represent the company brand through execution across all deliverables. This role requires a high-level of collaboration with executives and subject-
matter experts across several groups in marketing, sales and other areas of the company to deliver highly engaging content.
Who you are:
You will have a hands-on background in creative development, print expertise, PowerPoint execution and production with a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and real passion for all aspects of creative project management. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative and impactful role, we want to talk to you.
● You will be responsible for the ongoing flow of all creative projects.
● Partner closely with subject matter experts in Marketing to understand project
requirements, audience needs and timelines.
● You will work with the design team and external creative agencies to manage
● Partner with designers to manage ongoing updates of foundational assets including
graphics standard guidelines, the brand playbook, icon libraries, PPT templates,
corporate presentation decks, etc.
● You will collaborate with the content marketing team on copy to ensure everything meets
our style and voice standards.
● Handle the day-to-day project assignments within the team via our project management
system (Jira) and own/deliver reporting on success metrics.
● Work closely with the Director of Brand and Creative to build out plans for high visibility
projects and programs by identifying requirements, dependencies and building work
back schedules to manage to deadlines.
● Communicate weekly status updates on schedules, resources, risks and dependencies.
Lead weekly status meeting to work through issues and set priorities for the week.
● You will have a minimum of 4-6 years of solid creative project management experience including a track record of effectively delivering projects in a fast-moving environment.
● You should be passionate, results oriented person who wants to make a difference.
● You have the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change and be comfortable with problem solving while maintaining calm under pressure.
● Be an excellent communicator across different media and have strong interpersonal skills managing across multi-functional/international internal and external teams.
● Desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic company.
● Demonstrated ability to multi-task on a variety of different projects.
● Design and creative agency experience a plus. Strong background in print, retail and digital projects preferred.
● Hands-on experience working in a project management system to manage workflow. Experience with vendor management a plus.
● Agency experience is a plus.
● Proficient in MSOffice suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
● Proficient in G Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides.
Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.