Are you looking to escape the craziness of city life? My client is based in a leafy suburb and is a huge tech giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
I am looking for a talented copywriter with strong digital marketing experience of delivering exciting, engaging content. You’ll be writing for one of the world’s largest and most diverse companies based onsite in Berkshire, with business divisions including personal safety, oil and gas, healthcare, electronics, commercial graphics, and many more. So you’ll need to be adept at changing your style and tone of voice to match a huge range of audiences on a daily basis.
The right candidate will be able to show a portfolio demonstrating a real passion for creative, engaging language, and experience of working across a broad range of industries, demographics and marketing channels.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You’ll be writing copy for websites, emails, social media, eCommerce pages, and internal communications. You’ll need to be comfortable with meeting and interviewing key stakeholders, marketers and senior managers, and be able to take briefs from them to deliver exciting, creative content that meets and exceeds their expectations and requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- A bachelor’s degree or other qualification in creative writing, journalism, marketing, or another relevant field
- Either agency or client-side, with a strong emphasis on B2B digital marketing and integrated campaigns
- A strong passion for writing, creativity, and advertising
- Ability to accept and take on board feedback
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering highly-creative, engaging and persuasive copy for a range of audiences
- Experience of successfully presenting and pitching ideas and work to clients
- Ability to explain complex business ideas clearly and precisely
- Ability to answer briefs accurately to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at once
- Fluent in MS Office with an understanding of JIRA and Salesforce
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Technical writing experience
- Experience of working with big brands, often on a corporate/branding level
- Social media management experience
- Strong proofreading ability
Please let me know if you would like to find out more, I am happy to discuss the role with you further! :-)