Vitamin T is currently in search of a D2C Ecommerce Email Associate Manager for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a 4 month role!
This role is responsible for implementing email strategy and delivering engaging and personalized emails that drive revenue. The role’s focus is to drive consumer satisfaction, engagement and ultimately sales (directly and indirectly), consistent with brand and business goals. This role is a key contributor in execution of the corporate email marketing strategy. This person will develop and implement integrated, creative and effective digital content to support email strategies in a cross-functional environment.
- Draft and manage email calendars in partnership with marketing and merchandising teams to ensure freshness, brand/product relevancy and highly engaging brand storytelling to assist the consumer who wants to learn more about the brand/product before having the confidence to try it.
- Manage briefing, planning, requesting, publishing and measurement processes with internal and external marketing partners.
- Partner with the creative team to develop optimal, engaging and personalized consumer messages that deliver on key KPI’s and revenue goals as outlined in annual budget and goals.
- Create email sends and strategic audience segmentation
- Plan, execute, measure and analyze email and list performance, adopting a “test and learn” approach to content design to establish consumer driven best practices.
- Execute a holistic email strategy that includes increasing the email house list, decreasing unsubscribe rates, hitting delivery, open, click-thru and revenue targets.
- Manage projects to evolve process and tools related to email segmentation, personalization and versioning.
- Use digital analytics/web tools to track user experiences and make changes to optimize user funnels and maximize conversion and engagement KPI’s.
- Provide regular updates of KPIs to management on progress in implementing consumer experience initiatives and overall results.
- Develop, manage and execute projects, budgets and timelines for area of responsibility.
Continually perform competitive analysis of email marketing best practices/trends.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ email marketing experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective project planning and task management skills to drive and complete multiple tasks preferred.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, including a strong commitment to follow-up, follow-through, collaborate with cross-functional teams and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apparel, Retail, or D2C experience preferred.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards