We're looking for an eager Communications Manager to join a large Advertising company. You will work with a team who values a friendly and fair work culture and promotes ongoing learning. This company enables iconic brands to reach audiences all over the world- in shopping malls, airports, media spaces and more!
Reporting to: Head of Communications
You will work to deliver internal and external communications that positively engage and inform our people, clients (agencies, specialists) and partners.This role has a strong internal focus and you will act proactively to develop and deliver specific communications through the appropriate channel. You will also be responsible for developing and delivering external communications using a large portfolio- including press, newsletters, social and online marketing to promote key messaging. 60% of your time will be spent on internal communications and 40% on external.
More about you!
- Great writing skills- both consumer and business facing. You double check everything and know how to properly use punctuation and pay attention to grammar!
- You can write fabulous press releases and understand the art of storytelling. You know how to craft a great news story.
- You have worked within internal communications/ public relations before.
- You can generate creative ideas and implement them
- You're a great influencer and understand how to communicate effectively and efficiently to staff and stakeholders. You're diplomatic and supportive!
A good understanding of the media and advertising industry would be advantageous and an understanding of corporate responsibility is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you, please do reach out to Claire Blasi: email@example.com.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted