The candidate will be required to travel to Wellesley, MA 2 days a week for the contract period. Remaining days will be onsite at the agency in the Hartford area.
Full time position (Mon-Friday 9:30-5), potential that the days in Wellesley will be longer given travel time.
All expenses related to Wellesley travel to be paid.
While it is not required that the Project Manager have prior experience using Workfront, use of similar agency/project/process management tools is considered a plus.
Using previously produced artifacts (current and future process diagrams; gap analysis) as a foundation, you will work closely with the Client to develop core marketing process definitions and formalize them into operational procedure. These include, but are not limited to:
- Project initiation processes
- Project documentation deliverables
- Project workflow and communications milestones
- Approvals and revisions
- Legal and compliance review
- Metatagging and cataloging work product
Our deliverable for this component will be a series of process diagrams, role definitions for process components, steps for working with Workfront where relevant, and written descriptions that can be used to train current and future Client employees.
The Project manager will collaborate with employees of the Client along with members of the team (Brand Manager, Director of Experience Strategy, UX Strategist) to develop all of the above.
This on-site PM would be responsible for managing the project implementation on behalf of the Client marketing team. While technical implementation would involve other Client and Workfront team members, the PM would take ownership of the following tasks for the period of engagement:
- Integrating the implementation timeline with the Client workflow
- Leading and participating in collaborative meetings to develop and communicate process
- Assigning roles and responsibilities internally
- Producing and socializing documentation
- Training Client teams on software and workflow, in conjunction with Workfront trainers
Our project manager will conduct in-person training toward the end of the engagement to ensure that everyone is up to speed on process and operations. If appropriate and/or helpful (depending on training format: a seminar style training session is more useful to record than a workshop with one-on-one support), those training sessions can be recorded for future use.
The final deliverable will be training materials that can be used by Client for future employees, including all processes created, as well as up to three 90-minute training sessions for employee groups.
- 7+ years experience in an in-house marketing department or creative agency project management role
- Has worked on implementation of technology solutions to enable process/workflow
- Is familiar with general in-house marketing department/agency workflow process for a range of activities (collateral, digital, email, image assets, etc)
- Highly detail oriented
- A positive thinking problem solver
- Objective and realistic, and able to clearly communicate risks in a timely manner
- Efficient time manager and able to reprioritize as necessary
- Possesses a clear understanding of the principles of Project Management and methodologies and processes
- Experience collaborating with internal teams as well as vendor resources
- Easily manage interactions/relationships with all levels within the organization
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage others adherence to timelines
- Able to be flexible and tolerate ambiguity while still operating effectively
- Able to organize and produce varies types of documentation to aid in the onboarding and use of software, programs or processes
- Knowledge of agency/marketing department management tool (Workfront for example) a plus