Vitamin T is partnering with a global education company looking to bring on a Digital Marketing Manager to build out their employment and talent brand. In this role, you will create innovative, multi-channel marketing programs that drive employer brand awareness, increase engagement with candidates, and attract top talent to apply to our career opportunities.
This role will sit within the Marketing department partnering with Talent Acquistion and various other key stakeholders across the global organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in setting the employer value proposition and brand identity for employer brand.
• Create and executes on marketing plans to amplify the employer brand to maximize impact and results.
• Define and build an engaging candidate experience, throughout the full candidate lifecycle. Leverage technology/CRM to create targeted marketing and nurturing campaigns for key talent pipelines.
• Provides consultative support to institutional employment brand initiatives.
• Manage client's online talent brand presence, including in social media, career sites, websites, etc.
• Evaluates brand awareness, candidate experience, mobile capabilities and continually monitors for improvement opportunities.
• Identify key brand and sourcing partners and evaluate partner/vendor performance to ensure effectiveness and positive ROI.
• Stays abreast of new sourcing/branding technology and advises on strategies for new investments.
• Develops, continually refines and executes social media strategy – tracks, monitors, responds and engages in social media networking communication.
• Assists with driving our internal colleague referral program, developing targeted campaigns and communications and monitors results.
• Provides oversight to enhance marketing of internal career opportunities to colleagues.
• Collaborates with HR partners to gather data to drive better decision making.
• Completes other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required.
• Minimum 7 years of marketing experience, with min 2-3 years brand and/or product marketing experience.
• Proven track record of successful marketing/brand work in a large organization.
• Must be a self-starter with an attention to detail, great project management skills and a focus on process improvement.
• Proven ability to collaborate successfully with all functions and build strong, productive relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and client relation skills required.