Vitamin T in Chicago is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst for an Investment firm located in Downtown Chicago. This is a temp-to-hire Marketing Data Analyst role, supporting their enhanced customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle, including acquisition, retention, and reactivation. This position will reside within the onsite marketing team.
• Work within the marketing team to identify opportunities for data analysis and experimentation.
• Build and maintain customer models to increase sales revenue and customer lifetime value.
• Analyze reports and raw data sets to identify trends leading to business threats and opportunities. Deliver actionable recommendations around them.
• Work with IT team and analytics partners to optimize data quality and close gaps in the data collection process.
• Produce A/B test readouts with full breakdown of results highlighting key drivers of response.
• Participate in ongoing development of dashboard reports to support new and changing business needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Information Systems or a related quantitative field.
• 3+ years of experience creating end-to-end custom intelligence solutions.
• A clear understanding of machine learning topics, supervised/unsupervised modeling and optimization techniques.
• Ability to think strategically to understand key stakeholder requests, and advocate for data-driven solutions.
• Demonstrate ability to QA reporting process to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and efficient resourcing.
• Exceptional collaboration skills for building strong relationships.
• A do-whatever-it-takes attitude to deliver exceptional quality on-time and on budget.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to details.
• Strong SQL skills. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics and Tableau a plus.