£35-£38k per annum + Benefits
(Once you have passed probation, your salary will increase by £2,200)
Our client, a huge Entertainment & Gaming client are looking for a Senior Creative Digital Designer to join their team on a permanent basis!
The chosen Creative Digital Designer must be comfortable working on a mix of creative conceptual projects but also be happy working across high-quality creative artwork for online advertising.
You'll be reporting into the Design Manager, working in a team of about 7 other designers. You'll be liaising with various teams across the business including merchandising, Publishing and Marketing.
Must Have Experience:
- Creative, conceptual design skills creating *original artwork* for online advertising (must have)
- Creating high-quality artwork which must be presented in your portfolio
- Ability to take existing artwork and rework this to fit various sized digital banners
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience liaising and presenting to Stakeholders
- Experience mentoring or managing more Junior Designers
- Localising artwork for EU markets
Software: Photoshop and Illustrator
Bonus Software: Cinema 4D & After Effects (This can be learned within the role!)
Interested and would like to find out more?
Pls can you apply with your:
- Digital-focused Portfolio showcasing original artwork
- Current and expected salary expectations?
- Availability/notice period?
*Pls note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.