Vitamin T is seeking a Copywriter to join a skilled creative team and energetic environment at one of our awesome hospitatlity clients! They are expanding thier digital and ecommerce capabilities to deliver more personalized customer experiences. The Senior Copywriter will work closely with web developers, print designers, content producers, multimedia designers and marketing communication managers to create compelling promotional content and campaigns. The Senior Copywriter will develop content for a wide variety of digital and print marketing initiatives.
This role requires 5-10 years of proven content development and strategy experience, research expertise, superior organization and time management, collaborative instincts and hyper attention to detail. The Senior Copywriter is integral in supporting and maintaining an effective workflow process from concept to customer touchpoint – with a deep knowledge and executional history of using marketing analytics to create and adjust content.
• Develop content that supports the marketing strategy and drives measurable results
• Craft compelling, on-brand copy for both digital and print campaigns that influences consumer behavior
• Serve as a leader in developing and executing diverse promotional campaigns
• Contribute messaging to a range of marketing programs – including product demo videos, social media posts, and web ads
• Work closely with fellow creatives and marketing account managers to deliver projects on target and on time
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, journalism, marketing, or a similar field
• 5+ years of digital and print marketing experience – in e-commerce, agency, retail, or b2b environment
• Bold personality with ability to successfully lead and drive multiple projects with varied priorities and goals
• Proven experience developing innovative, compelling, and differentiated market positioning for services/products
• Strong skills in communication, writing, and the ability to work well cross-functionally
• Organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Ability to translate marketing analytics into clear and compelling content
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google Docs/Drive, Adobe Creative Cloud, and similar software.