Digital Marketer - Email + Social
Full-time, Onsite (Lakeline)
$$DOE, plus benefits
Temp to Perm (3 months)
Our client is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for their Financial Services Marketing Department. The right candidate will be responsible for design, creation, and delivery of marketing related content (written and graphical) that supports marketing activities of the various partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
• Strategize, plan, manage and maintain content of all social media initiatives including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Build and maintain appropriate social media communities.
• Advocate and demonstrate good use of social media among branch users.
• Ensure that all content is approved, accurate and continuously up-to-date. Keep corporate sites updated with fresh, relevant and inviting content.
• Monitor corporate, branch and outside social media outlets, and recommend improvements, if necessary.
• Review web-based marketing content for grammar and factual information.
• Report on the growth and analytics of all social media initiatives.
• Support users with social analytics and social media tools.
• Provide feedback and analysis to Marketing and Managers on their social media initiatives.
• Develop and coordinate web graphics, logos, etc. for specific assignments.
• Format photos, graphics and content for posting.
• Stays up-to-date on social media best practices and integrates them into the overall email marketing strategy for the business.
• Trains users on Compliance approved practices.
Website Content Administration/SEO:
• Coordinate, create and maintain content for the company website.
• Edit and update company website using CMS tools.
• Ability to edit images in Photoshop and optimize them for web.
• Write and review web-based marketing content to ensure correct grammar, factual information and an engaging active tone.
• Composes and develops SEO-friendly content for the company website that effectively and correctly provides information on company products and services.
• Preform SEO and SEM activities such as keyword monitoring and copywriting effective SEO friendly content for the website.
• Provide feedback and analysis to Marketing and Branch Managers regarding their online content initiatives.
• Ensures that the layout of the websites content is accessible and logical and recommends improvements as necessary.
• Assist in SEO activities such as geo-targeting and registering branches with Google business.
• Assist in other corporate marketing initiatives on an as needed basis.
• Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service.
• Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
• Designs templates that can be easily adjusted on the fly for other areas of the business.
• Reviews email marketing content for accurate grammar and factual information.
• Ensures messages are sent in proper form and template.
• Sends messages that are delivered to only those who have opted in for messages.
• Provides ongoing maintenance of email templates to ensure deliverability and usability.
• Reviews email marketing performance as a whole and at a granular level, to report findings.
• Uses email analytics to re-define current processes and procedures.
• Provides feedback and analysis to Marketing and Branch Managers on their email marketing initiatives.
• Assists branch users on email creation, list segmentation, testing, launch, and analysis.
• Trains branch users on email marketing platform changes.
• Develops automated email marketing programs with the help of branch user feedback.
• Stays up-to-date on email best practices and integrates them into the overall email marketing strategy for the business.
• Some development and coordination of web graphics, logos, and imagery for specific assignments may be required.
• Assists in other areas of digital marketing that include, but are not limited to, social media, web analytics, graphic design, SEO, and SEM.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Evaluating data integrity of the branch CRM databases and recommending process improvements
- Training of new sales personnel on CRM tool for effective data capture
- Email marketing template management
- Email marketing campaign management with an emphasis on recommendations for best practices as needed by branch.
- Support users of the company website and the CRM system.
- Using Google Analytics, maintain and report on site’s overall domain, as well as individual market reports, as needed. Monitor site usage metrics to identify trends and recommend improvements.