This is a growing startup that has gone from 10-30 employees and a chance to be the first UX Designer to work on 2 mobile and 3 web projects!! Looking for a Sr. UX Designer who can create a product within a collaborative environment, working with not only internal/external team members, but also customers. You should be experienced in transforming data into solid design deliverables that are developed within a team of UI designers and developers.
Temp to hire - client's full intention is to bring this person on to the team permanently!
SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS
• 5+ years of work experience in a UX Design, product architecture, discovery and/or design role
• Strong understanding of the design sprint process and all its methodologies
• Enterprise level experience
• Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components to the development team
• Must be able to collaboratively work with our research team to take the information we receive from usability testing, beta testing and overall market feedback, and turn those into actionable design changes
• Up-to-date knowledge and extensive experience working with design, testing and prototyping software such as but not limited to Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin, Flinto, Azure, UXPin, Principle, Abstract, etc.
• Understanding and ability to design for all major device/platform guidelines, i.e. Material Design vs iOS, tablet, resolution standards such as SD, HD UHD, web and responsive web design
• Lead the UX efforts across the organization
• Architect our products across all platforms. This includes native iOS and Android, web & tablet
• Conduct user testing, create IAs, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, sitemaps, affinity maps, conceptual diagrams and design documentation to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
• Mastery in A/B and tree testing
• Able to operate in an agile delivery team and display excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills working closely with developers, designers, researchers and strategists
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative research abilities in gathering and synthesizing data in order to improve usability and the overall product
• Develop high-level prototypes to communicate not only overall user flow but also their detailed interaction behaviors
• Make informed design recommendations based on our business objectives, user insight and best practice
• Work closely with UX researchers & designers to translate data, designs and interactions into high fidelity pixel perfect designs, as well as working with developers to make sure the correct user experience is delivered at the end user platform