Our client is seeking highly motivated individual to set up and grow all US social media marketing for a fun, rapidly growing company in the toy industry. This company is looking for someone with an interest in DIY arts and crafts.
The ideal for this role will have:
-3-5 years of professional marketing experience with social media and community management for a B2C Company/
-Established contacts with influencers and proficiency on major social media platforms
-Ability and Experience boositng brand awareness and ecommerce using online marketing starategies, consumer interaction and responding to online queries.
-The ability to strategize and collaborate with internal sales, marketing, and product development teams.
• Operate and oversee all US social media outlets for the community
• Collaborate on projects with the company’s other regional community managers located in France, UK, and Spain.
• Aid in the creation of effective content and translate and post content onto social media channels.
• Provide rapid, effective responses for customer service.
• Recruit and engage members of the community.
• Organize events to expand the community and boost brand awareness
• Analyze metrics for success and adapt strategy on communication or campaigns
• Conduct trend research and competitive analysis
• Produce weekly report on social activity, product feedback, ecommerce trends, etc. for Sales, Marketing, and PD teams
• Support the Regional Marketing manager and other teams as needed.
• Perform administrative duties
• Occasional travel for tradeshows, meetings, publicity events, etc.
• BS degree in marketing, or related field.
• 3+ years professional experience focused on social media and community management for B2C company.
• Ability to set-up and manage all social media accounts and marketing plans
• Up to date with digital technology trends
• Strong written communication and language skills
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to think creatively, strategically, analytically
• Proficient on major platforms, Adobe software, Microsoft office
• Properly encourage online contributors and user-generated content, complying with COPPA and site policies
• Must provide portfolio or examples of past professional work
• Interest for arts, crafts, fashion, and /or DIY projects