Creative Agency Partner:
11 month contract
Salary up to £140k pro rata
Central London location.
An amazing new role has come up for our client, a social media giant, looking for the most creative agency partners they can find. You will have a strong agency background, big name creatives and big brand campaign experience. You will be creative, innovative and be passionate about the use of tech in campaigns. You will ideally come from a creative strategist, creative technologist or communications planning role for one of the top creative agencies.
You will be well versed in the whole process of campaigns from concept, to ideation, to final delivery, making sure that the agencies you are working with are engaged with you from the start of the process.
In previous roles you will have been an integral part of the process for big campaigns for clients such as Nike and understand the agency processes inside-out. You must be well able to work effectively with creatives, stakeholders and understand the platforms complex products to best advise solutions for your agency partners clients.
They are looking for someone at the top of their game in the agency world, looking for a new challenge where they can make an impact from the start. You will be working with clients on campaign development from briefing stage through to delivery to ensure the best solutions are being provided through the entire process, not just a thought at the end.
You will work closely with internal cross-functional teams, especially product, to translate the needs of creative agencies and to develop advertising products that unlock creativity and the power of the platforms.
- Firmly establish the client family of apps and services as brand building and business driving platforms in the eyes of all Agency constituents, from entry to C level.
- Act as the primary liaison and internal client advocate for your agencies with a specific focus on strategy and creative development.
- Drive growth, adoption and advocacy within agency partners through a strategic focus on high priority accounts. Support vertical, SMB, and Creative Shop teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients.
- Provide best-in-class, responsive client service and partnership across all agency constituents. Responsible for shepherding opportunities/inquiries to the right team within client.
- Create (and collaborate on) education & inspiration focused programming that has a scaled impact across agency departments including account management, communications planning, strategic planning, creative, and production.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams, especially product, to translate the needs of creative agencies and to develop advertising products that unlock creativity and the power of the platforms.
- 10+ years of Advertising Agency experience leading businesses, accounts, or departments.
- Personal network in place with agency contacts at leading agencies and proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding or experience working on creatively driven clients.
- Solid understanding of client portfolio, user behaviour and platform characteristics
- Ability to translate technical or complicated ideas into ordinary and simple terms.
- Experience working for matrix organizations and ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
**Unfortunately, we are only able to contact those successful at shortlisting. Thanks for your application**
Education: BA Degree
Skills and Experience: