My client is a fantastic up and coming Promotional Merchandising company renowned for working with the likes of Amazon, Microsoft and Hearst Magazines on some exciting projects. Currently going through a busy period within the business, they are looking to bring in a Junior Print Designer into their design hub.
Reporting into the Studio Manager, you’ll have the freedom to work across great print based projects for their client partner brands as well as for the business itself. You’ll have the opportunity to really own projects and see them from concept right through to final delivery, bringing great ideas to life in the process.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be working on exciting projects such as:
- Marketing Collateral
- Branding and Logos
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Visual Merchandising
- Internal Communications Design
As this is a role they are looking to grow, they are keen to bring someone in with an ambitious and consultative mind-set; having that desire to really elevate brands and be as creatively inclined as possible is key because they really want you to bring a fresh aesthetic and outlook to how projects are visually delivered.
It is important that you really take pride in your design work and love the feeling of being given an open but exciting brief. If working within a collaborative, nurturing and ambitious environment, then this could be the role for you!
- 2/3 years commercial experience working in a creative space in-house or agency
- Experience using Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- An infectious, positive approach to taking on exciting projects
- A print based portfolio with samples including brochures, editorial, presentation and merchandise design
- Desire to learn and a strong self-starter attitude