My client is a fantastic Corporate Communications agency renowned for building great fantastic client relationships through working on great projects across various different sectors. On the rise after recent success within the business, they are now looking to bring on a Presentation Designer to join their design hub.
Reporting into the Design Manager, you’ll be responsible for the production of great presentation examples and marketing collateral. You’ll have the chance to really partner with corporate clients and see projects from concept through to final delivery, leaving your creative mark on each stage of the process.
On a day to day basis, you’ll have the chance to work on projects such as:
- Pitch Documents
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Marketing Collateral
- Branding Activations
As this is a role with plenty of opportunity and growth, they are looking for someone with a real “go getter” attitude but also someone who has worked with corporate clients – open to taking on new projects and spinning a number of creative plates. Your creative skills will be essential to do the basics but your attitude and open-mindedness will allow you to go a long way.
All in all, if you are a passionate designer who loves working on exciting projects, building relationships and taking corporate clients on a great creative journey, this could be the role for you.
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience working in an agency or in-house environment where corporate clients are a focus
- An advocate for PowerPoint presentations and the work that goes into them
- A varied portfolio which shows examples of Presentation and print samples
- A can do, entrepreneurial attitude
- An open mindedness to projects and collaboration on them