Our client works on providing consumer credit products for retailers across the UK, as well having their own branded products!
After hiring two Seniors and Lead, our client are looking to expand even further, as UX/UI Design is a core function of their business!
We are looking for a Senior Mobile (Native) App UI/UX Designer to join the centralised digital product design team, on a permanent basis, to own and deliver top customer experience across own brand products.
Your responsibilities will be split between ideally 50/50 UI/UX and you must have strong experience working across iOS and Android Native apps. Ideally 5 years, otherwise at least 2-3 years working continuoaly on mobile apps.
The Ideal Candidate
The chosen candidate will need to have experience working on complex projects, prototypes, interactive and intuitive features, UI design and functionality across the end-to-end cycyle including the ideation and discovery phases, before beginning design sprints.
You must be someone who's case studies demonstrate experience in process, problem solving, measuring and customer journeys, as well as research, validating propositions and mapping out entire customer journeys and implementing solutions, with results.
There will be 5+ Designers in total for this team and you'll be reporting into the Head of Digital Product, who will support you ,to ensure you have everything you need to be successful in your role.
- The ability to understand a problem with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills liaising with various team members, including internal key stakeholders and product owners.
- The ability to rationalise all design decisions with the team
- Experience working running and facilitating user research activities and presenting your finds back to the team
- Experience maximising online conversation rates based on user experience, insight and analytics
- Experience working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines when required
Software: Sketch, Axure, Marvel, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator
Interested and would like to be find out more?
Pls can you apply with your:
- Portfolio, showcasing well presented and thought out case studies showcasing complex projects and prototypes that you have been heavily involved with, along with annotation for both web and mobile app projects
- Current and expected salary expectations?
- Availability/notice period?
*Pls note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.